01 09 10

Monday, July 8, 2013

Cookie Cutter Shelves


     I found this cupboard at an old store, it is from the 1800's.  Sure I should have left it the way it was but I didn't like the primitive finish and if I had to look at it every day I wanted something I liked.  I use to it to display my cookie cutters and other fun things.

     I like using old candy jars for my cookie and pie cutters. If you don't have old jars just go buy an new one and they work just as well.   Candy jars look nice and keep the cookie cutters clean and easy to see. 

     The two mixers at the top, one from my Grandmother and another a find at an antique store.  I have used Grandmas before I got my kitchen aid the old ones are not quite as good.

      I have wrote about this before with the same pictures but it is my favorite and I felt it was worth repeating. 

     Many years ago I heard that if you have a memory of something and don't have that particular object, you can always get something that looks like it and even though it isn't the original it will bring back the same joyful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment