01 09 10

Saturday, May 18, 2013

First Day Hula Hooping

 

           I did my first time hula hooping with my new hula hoop yesterday and those ridges do hurt.  I have bruises from the weighted hula hoop.  It took me a while to get back on the hula hoop (like riding a bike) but I did get it going for a very short time.  I have read that you are not to go very long the first time with these hoops.  There were no instructions in the hoop box so I looked elsewhere for information.

As I was starting my husband was laughing at me, he told me he would show me how it was done.  Well, he didn’t get it going at all and gave up after a few tries.

          I will hula hoop again today, I will give the ridged hula hoop a good go before I call it quits on the ridges and go to the completely round one.   I’ll keep you informed on my progress. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment