01 09 10

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weighted Hula Hoop with Ribs Review

 
          The weighted Hula Hoop with ribs is going back.  If I wanted to get beat up I would go back to sparring in Karate and even then I could protect myself.  Using that Hula Hoop with ribs is like being jabbed in the body and no way to stop it. 
            I will be going to Amazon and buying a weighted Hula hoop without ribs.  I tried to buy local (local considering where I live) but the only ones carried by Dicks sporting goods was the ribbed one.  At least they carried a weighted Hula Hoop which is more than I can say for Big 5, Sportsman Warehouse or any of the other sporting good stores I went to.
            I am doing this to have fun and get in shape.  I’ll let you know how the new Hula Hoop is when I get it in and try it out.   



No comments:

Post a Comment