01 09 10

Friday, May 17, 2013

Hula Hooping


 
 
I used to be able to hula hoop for long periods of times (at least it seemed that way).  I went and bought a regular hula hoop and didn’t do so well.  I then heard about the new weighted hula hoops that are all the rage so I bought one yesterday when I was out of town as there are no stores in my town.   
I will hula hoop again. 
 I got the hula hoop put together, it came in parts - I was going to go outside hula hoop when it started raining, so I will keep you informed and let you know how the new ribbed hula hoops are.  I would have preferred one without ribs but that is the only type available at the sporting goods store I went to.  None of the other sporting goods stores even carried it.  They had a three pound one, I read I needed four pounds but I figured I will start with three pounds and if I can master that I can always buy another one and go up in weight. 
 
 I have a feeling this isn’t going to be as easy as when I was ten or so, but I am not too old to try.. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment